Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New section to the site!



As you might have guessed, from time to time I tend to play other games besides Magic the Gathering and as much as I enjoy playing Magic I enjoy other games just as much. They can range from Video Games to Tabletop Games. I also really enjoy writing! 

Starting today I am starting a new section called Gaming with Zuby! In this section I will talk about a variety of games that I tend to play! I do particularly enjoy Blizzard games such as World of Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo, as well as Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm. Maybe I'll write up some Hearthstone deck techs? Maybe about some of my experiences and memories of WoW and Starcraft? Who knows what!

I will also be talking about a tabletop game that I have been developing off and on for over 12 years now. It's been shelved for about 3 years now but maybe now is the time to pick it back up and dust it off and finally finish it? Actually, now that I think about it I have two tabletop games I've been developing, one has only been around for 4-5 years though. We shall see!

Just wanted to bring this up as I am excited to start this! This does not mean I will be forgetting about Magic, I just have been wanting to write about other stuff besides Magic as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment